Risori is a therapeutic muscle tape aka kinesiology tape. Risori is flexible, stretchable cotton fabric. It is thin and porous as well as latex free, non-medicated. The sticky back is an acrylic adhesive designed in a wavy pattern to mimic the structure of our skin. This pattern will act to lift the skin (Epidermis-Dermis-Hypoderm) to promote circulation to the face muscles. This mechanism will gently influence tissue health and function. The usage of Risori Face Tape is to rejuvenates the skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines, resulting in a more vibrant youthful appearance.
- RISORI PRE-CUT STYLES: TARGET MUSCLE
- THE EYES AND BROW: Procerus Muscle /Frown Lines/Glabellar Lines
- THE FOREHEAD: Frontalis Muscle
- THE NOSE AND MOUTH: Levator Labii Superior/Naso-Labial Lines
- Risorius Muscle/Smile Lines.